Resident Assistant * New Higher Wages *
NEW WAGES - UP TO $18/HOUR BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Under your Team Leader's supervision, Resident Assistants (RAs) assist residents needing 24-hour supervision. The RA role assists/prompts residents to complete tasks such as activities of daily living and ensuring the resident's independence and freedom of choice. This position is responsible for delivery of quality service, promoting good public relations, and for upholding the mission and standards of the facility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pass medications correctly according to the DON staying within scope of practice.
- Assist/Prompt the residents in doing their laundry as assigned with help/supervision as needed to complete the task.
- Assist/Prompt the residents with cooking as assigned ensuring the residents safety first and teaching them the skills needed to complete the task.
- Assist/Prompt the residents to complete their cleaning tasks as assigned with help/supervision as needed.
- Engage the residents in activities within the facility as scheduled on the calendar keeping in mind their wants, desires, and rights.
- Ensure safety/security to all residents of the facility at all times.
- Assist residents in getting to appointments as scheduled with support and supervision.
- Work with other employed staff as a positive team to ensure the success and happiness of the residents.
- Encourage residents to speak their concerns and refer to therapist if needed.
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- 401k (plus employer match)
- Supportive working environment and culture
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
in Chetek, United States